I never know what to write in the “About Me’ section, so I figure sharing little known tidbits could be interesting. If there’s anything specific you want to know, just ask.
- Never shy to perform, I was offered theater scholarships to two different colleges, but turned them both down. No Drama Queen for me.
- In case you didn’t know…I love ellipses.
- I often plan my outfits based on what pair of shoes or accessories seem most interesting at the time.
- You won’t believe this, but I’m a member of Mensa, the high IQ society. No really…I have the paper to prove it.
- My quick wit often contributes to my dry sense of humor. I love shows like Arrested Development and Gilmore Girls (don’t knock it til you’ve tried it.) I WILL out wit you, but at least try to keep up. Makes it more enjoyable.
- As my mom says, I went to school to learn how to play. I have a degree in Recreation Management.
- I love, love, LOVE giving presents and surprises to other people.
- There are many titles I’ve been awarded throughout life, but the one few people know about is the “Leg Wrestling Champion” honor for college Intramurals. Yes, I beat 4 other girls in a single elimination tournament.
- I’m usually jamming out to music. Feel free to sing along or dance with me.
1 thought on “The Juicy Stuff”
Hi Ross. I wish I could take credit for the design, but I actually have an amazing friend who I was happy to pay to design the site for me. He nailed the design because he knows me so well…and he’s a rockstar, which also helps. You can see more of Cesar’s work at http://c3sart.com