Skip to content

#time4wine Part Deux

February 4, 2009
tags:

Back in December, 50+ people gathered for a weekend dubbed #time4wine in Sonoma. It was an amazing time of coming together and NOT doing business. This wasn’t a working or networking weekend, but a time to get away from our cities with people we knew and people we didn’t for the sole purpose of chillaxing…with wine, of course!

#time4wine

We had people join us from San Francisco, Houston, Boulder, DC, NY, and of course L.A. We also heard from many they wished they could’ve made it, especially after reading our crazy tweets from the weekend. Well, no excuses this time! I’m ready to plan #time4wine Part Deux and need your input. Because we partied up North last time, we’re taking things South. Location TBD, but will be closer to L.A. this time.

Now, here’s where I need your help. What weekend works best? You can vote more than once if multiple weekends work.

Let’s start planning this now and get a relaxing weekend on our calendars.

8 Comments leave one →
  1. February 5, 2009 7:53 am

I’m ready too…I’m down for whatever time falls “after” Web 2 Expo…

🙂

2. Rachel Luxemburg permalink
    February 5, 2009 9:30 am

Passover is April 8-16, as a reference point for the MOTs in the house 🙂

3. February 5, 2009 9:40 am

Only one I can’t do is 24-26 as I have a trade show in SD. I voted for 3-5 as I just can’t wait to do it all again!!

4. February 5, 2009 9:45 am

Count my vote for Pismo Beach. Secondary choices would be anywhere from Santa Barbara to Pismo. The Chumash Casino/Solvang is about equal distance between the two and has a lot of cool things to see/do.
    wms out.

5. February 5, 2009 11:53 am

I think 3-5 may be the best as we can get people to stay after Web2.0 in SF.

@wmmarc thanks for the suggestions on location. Will check those out!

@ rachel–good to know. I was aware of Easter holiday and figured I wouldn’t even list that one. 😉

6. Jen Myronuk permalink
    February 5, 2009 1:37 pm

I vote for Apr 3-5! Thanks Karen for putting the word out for Part Deux. Sounds like a fab wine weekend…

7. February 5, 2009 6:44 pm

I vote for April 3 – 5 too, right after web2!

8. February 9, 2009 10:02 am

You should all be at startup weekend on Apr. 3-5

just sayin’

🙂

(If I have to miss this one because of my event, I can’t wait for Part 3)